Thursday 6 October 2016

"7 YEARS" BY LUKAS GRAHAM

HELLO! Here we are again one more year! Today with you, the opening song for this new season! I would like to thank two students from 3rd B (María and Ainhoa), who suggested to work on this song. I must say, that although I had listened to the song before, I didn´t pay too much attention to it. Now, that I have listened carefully, I admit I love it. Hope you like it.
This was a huge hit from Danish band Lukas Graham in 2016. Frontman Lukas Graham described it as a song about his life so far and what he hopes to achieve in the future, as well as about growing older. His father died at 61, so he needed " to pass it to believe it". from Wikipedia.


And now, the lyrics in English and Spanish. Remember that you may post your comments!!!

 

7 comments:

  1. I like this song because it has a good lyrics.
    We need to live the life day after day.
    I don´t understand the message of his father when he was eleven.
    Guillermo Sigüenza Ocaña 3ºB

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a typical advice from relatives to young people. Maybe that advice is much more common when you are in your twenties or thirties. I also heard that from my dad, though much later of course! Thanks for your comment, positive mark for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you paid me for hear this song I would be reach! I love the sentence: I only see my goals. And the message is very good!
    Rebeca Mateos Valle 3ºB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Antonio Manuel Mendoza Zafra 3ºB
    Hey Joaquin! I like this song so much!!! I listen it everyday! I really love the message of this song about the life.
    But I prefer the remix of this song.It's cooler!
    Here you have the link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf8GTwjTJp0
    See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea Rodríguez Laó 3ºB
    Hi! Well I love this because it means a lot of to me and, in class, I sang this song all the time. I enjoy this song very much.:)

    ReplyDelete